Wednesday 7th June 2006
I had my bone, chest and liver scans done today....
The liver scan has shown that there are 'lumps and bumps' on it. Not what we wanted to hear at all. The results of the chest and bone scans will be ready on Monday, when we see the chemo Dr.
We spoke to our nurse after and she said that it puts a whole new angle on things as the cancer is treatable but not curable, whereas if it had just been in the breast it was curable.
I will be tested to see if I can have Herceptin and if so I will start on that asap. So now we have to wait until Monday and keep our fingers crossed that it hasn't spread anywhere else or that the lumps
and bumps are not what we think..only the full report will show exactly what they are dealing with.
I'm still trying to be positive, feel a bit 'dirty' though.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment