Thursday, 8 January 2009


Have had a nice easy week this week, just me and my cheeky little monkey.....He's been a joy this week and for some strange reason has started eating everything that's put in front of him....not turned his nose up at one meal this week....very odd!!

Maybe he's not so little, he starts pre-school tomorrow and I think he's looking forward to it. Every day he's asked if he can go to 'small school' and I keep saying on Friday and he just shrugs and says oh.

Not sure how I'll feel leaving him on his own. Obviously I leave him with Mum and Dad a lot but that's different. Have told him I'll be leaving him and he doesn't seem to mind, he just says "pick up at 12"!!

So need to get my act together tomorrow morning as I intend to walk there, it's not far through the back cycle pathway...Apart from the odd day here and there we've been able to get up, dressed and have breakfast at our leisure for well over a year.....

Might actually have to get the house looking tidy if I have spare time on my hands....

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment