Monday, 26 January 2009
Hurrah, after 3 mths waiting for the good old NHS to get me a prosthesis they have finally phoned to say I can pick it up tomorrow!! I guess it has been there for ages as they take a week maximum to order just lack of communication somewhere along the line.
Was walking back from taking Jack to pre-school and thought I must phone to see when they can do a CT scan that I have to have in Feb....about 10mins after I got home the phone rang and it was the X-Ray dept ringing to make a scan appointment - how spooky!!
I have to go on Weds 25th Feb at 9.15am, so hopefully when I see consultant for my March appointment the results will be there - feel nervous thinking about it already!!
Tomorrow I'm back for another dose of Herceptin - great!!
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Clare, Hope all went ok yesterday ?
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you bought you own prosthesis and were not waiting around for 3 months - I think its very sad for a woman to go through that and then be hanging around waiting for a prosthesis.
Take care, Alexandra x