Friday, 30 January 2009


OMG!!! - I think Jack has cracked being toilet trained -woohoo!!

We have had the odd accident since the weekend but that's ok. He went to pre-school Monday with a nappy on but playgroup Thurs without as I was with him so could keep tabs on him! Even did a trip to B & Q without any accidents so braved pre-school today with pants on and no accidents.

I know there will probably be more accidents to come but hey I think our boy has got the hang of it...so proud of him.

He's been promised a couple of Spiderman toys tomorrow for being so clever....

love Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Well Done Jack! And yay, no more nappies as they cost a fortune! Happy days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...3 little accidents today but prob due to being over excited by said Spiderman toys!!!!

    I am so proud of him....always

    love Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big well dun to jack !! wot a clever lil boy !!also well dun clare i no its a nite mare potty training !! lots of love michelle x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww bless, what a big boy hes gettting. Does he have spiderman pants as well LOL

    Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete