Thursday, 22 January 2009


Just when I think things are going along nicely something pops up to disrupt my world....and makes me all sad again.

A young (34yrs) woman on the breast cancer forum that I belong to lost her fight against this terrible disease -it's made me very sad as she had an awful time from the time she was diagnosed -nothing worked for her, she endured treatments that made her so ill she had to stop them - she was hopeful to start a trial at the Royal Marsden later this month but didn't quite get there - RIP Jakki

My good friend Sharon also lost her Mum this morning and although she was in her early 80's and lately not of very good health it was still her Mum and she will miss her terribly. Sharon's heart is breaking - RIP Joyce

May Jakki and Joyce sleep well in heaven

love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. Clare, That is sad: 34 is so young. I know your friend's Mum was older but it still hurts so much when you lose a parent.

    I actually popped on here to see when your next treatment wwas due ? Is it soon ?

    Take care, Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra,

    Next Tuesday - comes round so quickly.

    love Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad, losing anyone is hard enough, but at just 34, that is just not right...thinking of Sharon and Jakki's families and thinking of you too my dear friend xx

    ReplyDelete