Took the plunge and joined a Slimming World class last week. I would like to lose nearly 2 stone and would like to have lost it yesterday!!
Had my first weigh-in this week and lost 1.5lbs...not much but better than putting it on!
There are a few reasons why I want to lose the weight and here they are....
- to be able to get into the clothes I have and not have to buy new ones
- to have a healthier BMI
- to look fab at the 'Pink Ball' in July and not to have to struggle to get a dress
- to have scope for putting some on if I have to have steroids again without looking too bad
- to have 4 pallbearers at my funeral...if you're fat you get 6...humungous and it's 8!!!!!
Jon will go mad when he reads the last one - it's just my sense of humour and said in jest!!
So if anyone see's me eating anything that looks like it's not on a diet menu give me a nudge and shout "Oi fatty remember you want 4 not 6!!"
Love Clare xx
Oh Clare what are you like, although I did giggle, 'cos I know you would think like that!!
ReplyDeleteOh Clare! :-) I didn't know about the 4-6-8 rule. I think you have just inspired me to shift some lard too. Let's face it, none of us knows when our time will be up, so I will start tomorrow in the hope that life will go on a while longer as I endeavour to drop down to a 4 LOL! :-D Well done on the weight loss! xxx (Had to bin my first comment as it had a spelling mistake!)
ReplyDeleteJane,
ReplyDeleteLOL - I've deleted the entry...
Now how fantastic would it be to be a total show off and be a '1' with someone doing a balancing act on one finger!!
Clare xx
LOL, I know have a mental pic and it's making me giggle!!
ReplyDeleteW xx
Good grief, that would mean looking like Posh Spice! No chance of that for me I'm afraid. I can't survive on one lettuce leaf and a teaspoon of rice a week! LOL. No it'll have to be 4 for me!
ReplyDeleteOh Clare dont ! (Thought it would be 10 for me at the moment LOL). Im going to join SW in Feb so we can be diet buddies again :-)
ReplyDeleteTake care honey Alexandra x
OMG I didn't know about the 4-6-8 rule either! Please do not let me get run over by a bus unti I have had this baby and then had time to diet! How embarrassing to have 8 people have to carry you into the church! I would not like that. Rachel
ReplyDeleteclare you do make me laff !! only u cud think of that !!hehe !!it does make u think tho, it sure makes you want to diet lol!!
ReplyDelete