I now have my consultants report for my employers....not I might add until I'd pestered his poor secretary until I think she was ready to resign!!!
He only took 7 weeks to do it...apparently that is good going!!
Got the news on Friday that he'd done the draft and sent it to me for my consent to send off.....Nothing had arrived by yesterday so his secretary said I could go in and pick up another copy.
I collected it this morning and all looked and read ok....except my address. He'd used my old address from 2.5yrs ago and sent the original there!!!!
I expect the lady in my old house had a nice time reading all about my illness.
I just don't understand where he managed to dig that address up from as I get all my scan/echo etc letters to my new address.
Oh well at least the report has been done and will be faxed to Capita tomorrow.....wonder how long it will take them to decide if I qualify or not for Ill-health retirement.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment