Tuesday, 12 May 2009

13th Herceptin

Another 3 weeks have flown by and I had my 13th treatment today. All going ok except the fact that yet again it took two attempts to get the canula in.

The nurse who was doing it said I should speak to my consultant about having a portacath put in as it would make it so much easier. My oncologist has said that if I had to have more chemo I would need something doing whether it be a portacath/pic line or hickman line.

I got up to leave today and said the lady next to me that I wouldn't see her next time as I have to swap days and the time after that swap again due to my holiday...we then realised that the next time we'll see each other is in July - very scary indeed, where have the months gone?

Diet is going ok, trying to be good but it's so hard to keep up and I only lost half a pound this week. I have 6 weeks until my holiday so I need to lose some weight as I'm bound to put on whilst I'm there.

Not much going on really, have had a pension quote from The Pru and am waiting to see if Capita can manage to get their act together...or indeed tell me if they will give me ill-health retirement!!

Will try and update more frequently but it's so hard to write posts about nothing really...but that's good as I don't want to have things to write about really...does that make sense??

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you have "nothing" to write about :-)

    Love W xxx

    ReplyDelete