Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Yippee!!!

I've finally managed to shift a stone in weight, took a while mind you but that's because I kept straying and thinking half a bag of crisps/one biscuit/ a few nuts/ some sweets wouldn't do any harm...

Last week from Wednesday morning until I got weighed last night I stuck to the 'rules' and lost 3lb. To say I was chuffed is an understatement. So my plan is to do it again this week!!

I went out Saturday for a friends Hen 'do' and did feel that I was a bit of a party pooper by offering to drive and also not fully indulging in the curry. I had a biryiani, one poppadom and some diet cokes..yes I wanted a starter/naan bread/side dishes and a few bacardi and cokes but once the table was clear and the food eaten or taken away the feeling of want had gone.

Did it do me any harm...not in the least. I woke up on Sunday feeling fresh and not hungover and very pleased that I hadn't given in.

My reward was 3lbs off and that feels so much better than a bloated stomach due to too much curry!!

Ive got 12lbs or so to my target so it's doable and I hope to lose more by the time I we go to Spain so I can relax a little bit and enjoy good food and wine.

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Yippeee!!!!!! Well done Clare!!!!!! Hopefully I will be joining you in the not too distant future. Still gaining just now though! Rachel

    ReplyDelete