Sunday, 31 May 2009

3yrs ago today I was diagnosed with primary and secondary breast cancer...

Considering in the report my consultant did for my employers a couple of weeks ago he said my prognosis (without responding to treatment) was 8mths...I reckon that's pretty good going!

Talking of reports...after my employers pestered me to hassle my consultant for the report they now say that the Trustees of the Pension scheme aren't meeting until 30th June....so I have now been paid my last sick pay and have no more 'pay days' until I can start taking my pensions (and even that's assuming they give the go ahead).

I can't even decided what to take from my frozen pension as it all depends what Capita will or will not offer me....

My 1st and 2nd line managers are furious about this but apparently the trustees only meet twice a year and nothing they do or say can speed it up!!

Anyway not an anniversary for celebration really just glad to have got this far -phew!!

Love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've got this far too, as I have loved the opportunity to get to know you. Here's to another 3 years of still going strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, I cannot believe its three years already, you are doing brilliantly. Hope you get your pension all sorted out soon.

    Take care, Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, I am thrilled that you have got this far too! :-) Keep up the good work my friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete