
After a year in the planning, Wendy's 'madcap' idea of holding a 'Pink Summer Ball' was pulled off in magnificent style.
It was held at the Calcot Hotel and the room was fantastic, so much work had gone into it by Wendy , Lesley and Sara.

140 people all there for one cause.... to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.
The food was lovely, drink flowed and all the women looked lovely and the men scrubbed up well too!
On arriving at the hotel we booked in and I was given a lovely bouquet of flowers from Wendy, Sara and Lesley...they are so thoughtful and kind.
I had my make up done by Amy and Katy, it looked fab and so professional. Jon looked fab in his DJ too..
When I got to our table there was an envelope at my place setting....a lovely card with lovely words from my best friend...made me very emotional..
Wendy got up to do a 'thank you' speech and again said some lovely words which made me all teary again...
The dancing started and the band were great...Rock 'n' roll, disco after and lots more to drink!!
I had such a wonderful time with wonderful people.
I had such a wonderful time with wonderful people.
The evening ended at 2am when Jon and I finally gave in and staggered back to our room!!
I'm extremely lucky to have such lovely family and friends....
Love Clare xx
I am so glad you had a wonderful evening, you looked beautiful. I will remember that night for ever.
ReplyDeleteW xxxx
So will I Wendy....
ReplyDeleteD xx
It was a brilliant night, so pleased we could share it with you. Same time next year??????
ReplyDelete