Sunday, 15 November 2009

Been a tough week...Pooks is back with us albeit in a wooden cat but she's here where she belongs...

I am feeling rather guilty of not crying my eyes out at every thought of her..but I'm a realist and I knew she was poorly, old and she'd had a wonderful life with us...she knew I loved her.

Tonight I'm sitting here wondering what delights await me at my consultants appointment tomorrow...the results of the CT scan I had way back in October should be there, together with my latest blood results.

I hate the waiting, Dr Charlton is never running on time and that just makes my whole day longer, this time I will make sure that I ask all I want to and will mention my horrendous periods and if there is anything that can be done or is it just a put up with senario....hope not..

So Jack is at Grandma and Grandad's tonight as I have an early start and hopefully I will get a good nights sleep...don't normally as my thoughts go into overdrive... 

Just hope that I can come home tomorrow with good news 

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you today Clare, and hoping to read excellant news later xx

    ReplyDelete