I've not been feeling great if I'm honest I have a pain in my chest that's there on and off it's like a muscular pain but I can assure any of you it isn't as I don't use muscles!!
It's been painful since about July and allsorts of things go through my head....lung mets sprouting up all over the place/bone mets in my ribs....heart attack!!! Of course I've ignored it but now it's bothering me...
I have mentioned it to Dr Charlton but he didn't seem bothered but that may be because he knows I'm having that area looked at soon.
Who knows what next year holds for me....I just hope that it's not as bad as I'm thinking..
So with that in mind I'm determind to have a great Christmas and New Year...Jon and I are buying for each other this year and I have got him something very special...silly, but special that he can keep forever....
Love Clare xx
Lots of love - hope Dr C is right and it's nowt to worry about. Have a wonderful Christmas anyway, and start planning for next year too.... xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Clare
ReplyDeleteMy heart sank reading your recent post, i'm so sorry you have not been feeling great and having pain it must be a worry for you.
The Consultants seem to be on top of things, having your treatment in hand. You enjoy christmas and the new year with jon & Jack and i'll certainly be wishing you a happier healthier year. xxxxxx
Aw Clare - you have so much to cope with just now. It's so unfair. :-( I am so sorry this is happening to you - I can understand that the pain must be a worry but maybe you have just strained yourself. Thinking of you... R x x
ReplyDelete(((Clare)))
ReplyDeleteI feel very neglectful of you as I have not checked in here for a while. Sorry :-(
Rachel is right: you have so much to deal with and it really isn't fair at all. I hardly know what to say TBH as I know you will be worrying away to yourself whatever I said. It is only to be expected.
What I will say is that I do think of you often and will continue to think very positive, healthy thoughts for you as you face the next stage of this horrible journey you have been forced to take. If your past record is anything to go by, or your sheer determination and strength counts for anything, then I am sure you will give this thing a jolly good run for its money!
Hope you all have a very happy and special Christmas together. I will be thinking of you as ever.
Much love dear Clare xxx
Clare,
ReplyDeleteI cant think of the right words so will just send you a load of hugs and very positive thoughts. Have a fabulous christmas. x