Went along for my dose of Herceptin today and my goodness it was busy...the nurses didn't even get time to chat today...
I did mention my chest and shoulder pain to one of the nurses and she's made me an appointment with Dr C next Tuesday...she said it may be nothing but if they are planning a treatment regime then it's best to get this looked into as I may have to have treatment for this too...
Me...well I think it's most likley bone cancer, starting in my ribs (going by what Dr C put in his letter to my GP), if this is the case then I will need treatment for it. It gets worse at nights and feels just like you do when you've had an op and the gases get trapped under the shoulders...the chest pain is intermitent and sometimes I find it hard to get a big enough breath to cough...
Still no word of when the biopsy will be done so will tackle him about that too...
Scary times ahead I think but as usual I will face it head on and do my best to get through the tough times.
Have decided not to continue going to Slimming classes as I haven't been too good lately and to be honest £4.50 to get weighed is a lot when you're not actually losing each week...also now I'm having my nasty nails done (and they look fab) the money I save on SW can go towards having my nails done!
Love Clare xx
Clare, I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Big hugs from all here. XX
ReplyDelete