Only 3 weeks and 2 days until our holiday...
Am feeing slightly nervous about going as I don't have any health insurance just my (European Health Card) and I'm having pain in my left shoulder/base of my neck and all over the top of my back (but only at night), which isn't going away.
I've got my scan on 27th April and have opted to stick my head in the sand (literally) and get the results on our return from holiday. I don't want to know if there's anything 'going on' before we go, I just want to go and enjoy a week away. Can this be done if I'm in pain though? I hope so.
I know I should go and talk it through with my consultant sooner rather than later...but I'm not going to.
All in all feeling pretty shitty just now, so much going on in my head.
Aw Clare, I am not surprised that you are feeling pretty shitty just now, as I said before you have had a really bad run recently. Head in the sand for now sounds like a good idea, a few weeks won't make any difference and the holiday will probably do you the world of good. Love to you. R x
ReplyDeleteIn sand seems perfectly good place for head to be, given the run you have had recently. Looking forward to your holiday for you - how fab to spend time together away with your fellas. You'll all have such a great time. Worries will always be there so leave them be for a bit.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs and all the support I can find is winging its way to you...
Julia
A holiday will do you the world of good and I am sure that Jack will enjoy helping you to bury your head (and every other part of you!) in the sand.
ReplyDeletex