Sunday, 30 May 2010

Just a quickie as I haven't really got much to say at the moment.

Still waiting for my radiotherapy dates, will chase on Weds if I've heard nothing...guess that's me chasing then!

Have had 'twitchy' pains in my right side on and off for a couple of days so will see how it goes and if they get worse will go back and see consultant.

I have actually been feeling sad this week that all the plans we have for our future, our house and Jack, I may not see through...I know if I died suddenly (run over by a bus etc) it would be no different but it's the knowing I have a death sentence over me and now trying to hurry things up that I'd normally take time over.

Also I have a review date from DWP so I need to complete a large part of a huge (39 page) questionnaire and see my GP about it.  My GP is lovely and is very thorough so it shouldn't be a problem but still is on my mind niggling away. I have phoned DWP twice and had differing advice...one said just get your Dr to complete a DS1500 (under special rules) and the other said complete certain pages..may try a third time and see what they say this time!

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment