Monday, 14 June 2010

Hurrah!

I have dates for radiotherapy planning and the 5 actual sessions.

This Weds for the planning and then the 5 start on Weds 23rd finishing on Tues 28th.

I do wonder when I'd have heard if I hadn't have pestered and rung up myself (4 times in total).

Went to the Drs today and had another Zoladex injection, again I asked why it has to be done by a Dr and not one of the many nurses at our surgery.  So the Dr I saw suggested that at the next he will show the 'head' nurse what to do and maybe after that they could discuss the others being shown.  It really is a farce and he couldn't believe that there are only 3 maybe 4 Drs able to do this .  Seriously I could do it myself.

Love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. I reckon this is in case they make a mistake! Is this stuff dangerous if they give you too much? It sounds like it if it has to be a doctor who does it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,

    They can't give too much as it's a pre-loaded syringe...

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well in that case I would say I could have a go myself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete