I'm at my lowest immune time right now and am so tired still.
I have virtually lost my voice for some inexplicable reason and telling Jack off has been fun I can tell you.
Doesn't quite have the same impact squeaking at him.
I had to drive Jack to school this morning, something which I hate doing but I just couldn't bring myself to walk there and back. Nearly fainted when I walked up there yesterday. My back was hurting and I have been suffering from diahrrea this week.
I've made a chart of each day and any side effects/symptoms I'm having as they'll ask me at the hospital when I go next and I'll only forget.
One side effect I'm not enjoying one bit is that everything I eat tastes of salt, just like I've eaten a bag of ready salted crisps...yes, even chocolate tastes of salt.
I can't really remember how I felt on the last chemo, 4yrs ago is a long time! I'm sure I didn't feel this crap, but Jon was at home helping, Jack was a baby asleep most of the day and I could just rest. It's all very different having to get up go to school, run around after Jack etc. Roll on the school holidays.
So not having a brilliant week so far but not as bad as some have it.
Yuk - vile drugs. I really feel for you and am so proud of you that you are getting on with life when a lot of people might not have held up to the strain of feeling so rubbish. Vile drugs but they do a fab job. Sending lots of "the only way is up" vibes!
ReplyDeletexxx
Love
Julia