Monday, 12 July 2010

Oh lovely rain, such a welcome sight after the heat we've had.

How pants do I feel?

Not even sure it's totally the treatment that's making me feel like this.  Just have no energy at all this week.

I have an irritated throat (a poss side effect) and it's making me miserable as it aches and is making my ears ache too.  Good job I can take painkillers.

Managed to walk Jack to school this morning but all I wanted to do was collapse when I got there.  One of the childminders that I have become friendly with offered to collect Jack and take him home with her for lunch (also gets to play with his friend Megan a bit longer).  I did have a think about it as I'm not really one to give in but she could see that I was knackered.

I managed to get 2hours of lovely sleep in which revived me a bit.

Rang the hospital to ask about having my broken tooth fixed.  It's a no go this week but if I feel ok then next week I can have it done. Just a good job it's not painful at all. I am going on Wednesday and see if my dentist can file down the sharp edge that's catching on my tongue.

So all in all a bit of a misery this weekend. I will endeavour to cheer up as the week goes on!

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling more comfortable now the temperature has dropped a bit - it was bloomin hot! Your dentist should be able to file the sharp bits of your broken tooth down, and may even be able to put a temp filling there. Its horrible when your mouth is so sore and everything you eat and drink stings. Fingers crossed your energy returns - at least in some form that makes you feel at bit better xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the week going Clare? Better, I hope...
    xxx
    love
    Julia

    ReplyDelete