Thursday, 8 July 2010

Two days into Taxotere and I'm feeling fine..

That could all change after the steroids wear off, I have 2 to take tomorrow and 1 on Saturday.

Been running around like a loon, shopping, ironing, cleaning, tidying up etc.  It won't last long I assure you!

It was Jack’s 1st sports day today and I was so proud of him, he really looked like he was enjoying himself and put every effort into it.  Just so lovely to see.  When I put him to bed this evening I told him how proud I was of him and how much I enjoyed watching him enjoy himself.

Planning on a pretty lazy weekend.  Going to see if we can find a nice mirror and picture for the lounge.  Jack is at a party and Sunday will be a day of relaxing all round as Jon will be glued to the box...F1 and World Cup Final - come on Spain!

I did manage to chip a lump of tooth off whilst eating a polo - grrr!  Dentist next Weds but not sure whether to go or not as will be in my low immune time and I'm sure you're not supposed to have any dental work whilst on chemo let alone at that time. Will phone the chemo ward to ask their advice.

So for now all is good with me.  May have a different update next week.

Love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey Clare, I am glad to hear you are feeling good at the moment and let's hope that it stays that way.
    I can just picture you running around like you are on Duracell batteries.
    Good to hear Jack enjoyed sports day, it makes you feel overwhelmed with pride when you see them participate for the first time.
    Hope to see you next week if you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling OK. We hope you have a great weekend. Loved the photos of Jack at sports day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping any nasty side effects stay away and dont forget to put your feet up now and again to rest. H x

    ReplyDelete