Saturday, 10 July 2010

Last day of steroids for this treatment cycle.

Couldn't come quick enough, if I have another night of laying wide awake I'll scream. The heat isn't doing any favours either.  I feel very tired but can't seem to slow down at all.

One 'side-effect' and it's possibly the steroids (I have done a bit of googling) is that I have horrendous indigestion/heartburn after everything I eat. Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love my food and it's torture!!

I'm hoping it'll peter out now I've taken the last one...3/4 months of that would be unbearable. Out came my Gaviscon tablets last nice. Not that they did much good.

Mind you we've just been to MacDonalds and I had a Chicken Legend salsa, so I really only have myself to blame for the burning sensation I'm now feeling. 

Just ordered a coffee table and brought a mirror for the lounge, saw a nice dining table and chairs too that we'll measure up for and go and get later if it fits - nearly all sorted downstairs..next year bring on the loft conversion!!

Here's hoping for a better night's sleep (I'd be grateful for an hour at a time) and the end to indigestion for this cycle.

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. On the plus side though Clare, if the indigestion was so bad that you didn't want to eat imagine how much weight you would lose!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But H...

    I never don't want to eat.

    Having and Indian tonight and have gone and got a bottle of Gaviscon to wash it down with!!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete