Sunday, 8 August 2010

Oh what  horrible night I had.

Didn't take sleeping tablets as steroids ended Friday but I think I was still a bit hyper from them.

Had a dodgy stomach all day (diarrhoea) and had to get up a few times during the night.  When I did get sleep I had really horrible vivid dreams.

Jon and Jack got up early and left me in bed and I had a lay in just dozing.

Going into town later to get a new camera that I reserved.  Then off to Mum and Dad's to have roast dinner which will be lovely.

I hope the day gets better as at the moment I'm feeling tired, weak and just a bit dodgy.

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare,
    I hope today's a better day for you. Not sleeping is the pits, isn't it, but you're probably right to try to go without the sleeping tablets.
    I'm sleeping like a dormouse since we came back from the UK! Wish I could send some of my sleepiness to you - I don't know how I'm going to get up for work tomorrow :D
    Take care and have a great time with your parents,
    Aisha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get a better night tonight Clare. I can totally sympathise with the dreaming thing, as I dream a lot (not always bad, but usually frustrating (iykwim) )
    Glad you're not feeling too bad. Enjoy your dinner xx

    ReplyDelete