Oh what a dilemma..
I know I'm half way through chemo but I really think I want a wig for Wendy's birthday weekend away.
We'll all be dressed up and hopefully looking glam and I really think that I'd feel better if I had a wig for the occasion.
My lovely friend Helen who wears wigs when she goes somewhere special has said she'll pop round next week and I can try hers to see if I could wear one. She told me about Hot Hair and they have some very nice wigs at quite reasonable prices.
So roll on next week and I may be wigged up...or maybe not! If it wasn't for going away I wouldn't bother.
My dear friend, I don't care if you wear a wig or not, you will be there with me for my special birthday, what more could I ask for :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you lots xxx
W
You could go blonde or brunette maybe for the day. I'm sure though wig or not your weekend away with special friends will be lovely.
ReplyDeleteClare, My cousin's daughter in the States has no hair at the moment because of chemo and she wears the most fab pink or purple wigs. She looks great in them .... maybe if your going to wear a wig it doesnt matter if it looks really fake :-)
ReplyDeleteWig or not you're still YOU. I dont care what anyone are like on the outside, you can have 3 eyes and a blue nose but it's inside what counts. Have a fab time! x
ReplyDelete