Thursday, 7 October 2010

Really looking forward to the weekend.

Going to Centre Parcs, Longleat to celebrate Wendy's 50th.

Looking forward to having a weekend away although I'm sure I'll miss Jack and Jon.

Weather looks like it's going to be good so I may have to revise what clothes I'm taking.

So a weekend of laughter, tears, eating, chatting, sitting in the hot tub drinking lots of Champers...

Just hope that I can handle the pace as have been feeling so tired.  Hands are much better and so I'll be able to go in the sauna/steamroom/hot tub.

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Times that like are precious and looked back on with great fondness and laughter.
    Alexandra x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, I hope you had a great time and managed to have a go in the sauna etc...
    Glad to see your hands are much better since using the cream and hand wash.
    Good Luck Friday.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete