Thursday, 14 October 2010

What a week.

Had a brilliant time at Centre Parcs, just relaxed and enjoyed the hot tub and a fab villa and extremely good company.

Loads of food and drink and so much laughter, just what the Dr ordered.

I was forced to watch XFactor but it was noticed that I was 'getting into it'...I wasn't honest!

Lots of Champagne was flowing but sadly I couldn't have as much as I wanted as my reflux was bad and so I had to make do with Gaviscon!!

Limo ride was shall we say an experience...after the (woman) driver had crunched the back end on a boulder we went on a high speed ride and all ended up feeling a bit dodgy!!

It didn't put us off the meal at Strada which was lovely and the manager there allowed us to have our own bottle of champagne opened.

Tuesday was Wendy's birthday and I went to help her celebrate at The Elephant in Pangbourne - lovely food and great company.

Wednesday was Jon's birthday and we managed to go out in the evening for an Indian.

So after a nice weekend away and a couple of birthday meals - back to reality.

Not looking forward to tomorrow as it's scan results day..not sure what I'm expecting Dr C to say but I just hope the chemo has shrunk the nasties. If not I will be intrigued to hear what his next step is.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment