It's only been 4 days but I'm back on SW and so far so good...
Not strayed off plan at all and even today had a friend round for lunch and managed to stay on track.
It's 18 days since my last chemo and I'm feeling much better already, right arm and leg are still getting swollen and I've stopped taking the water tablets now (I don't think they made much difference). Hopefully they'll settle down totally soon and I can have my ankle back.
I seem to be sleeping ok at the moment although it still takes an age to drop off to sleep..up to an hour some nights.
Still feel tired if I do too much but my hands are no longer sore, skin still a bit peely.
So back to healthy eating and trying to get myself a lot more healthier and fit than I have been this year..
No comments:
Post a Comment