Thursday, 2 December 2010

Not a lot going on with me at the moment, just trying to catch up on seeing people I couldn't see when I was feeling so rough.

Although chemo is over I'm still suffering side effects.  Have bad fluid retention in my hands and feet.  It limits what footwear I can put on.  I do try and sleep with them elevated but then when I wake my whole leg is stiff and very painful.

I think my hair is on the move as instead of soft downy hair I can feel stubbly bits, I hope it comes back soon.  mind you it is nice to just get up in the morning and have to do nothing but a bit of eye make up and plonk the wig on.

Nearly ready for Christmas, cards written and most of the presents brought just need a few bit's and bobs , mainly for Jon!

We had snow overnight and it managed a covering but nothing like elsewhere in the country.  I did go out and it was quite scary as after lunch it had started to turn to ice.

Hoping that it goes as quick as it came and we can all get back to normality and be ready for the festivities.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment