Friday, 31 December 2010

Another year gone by...

Highs of 2010:


January - Jack started at Radstock Nursery albeit a week late due to the snow closing the school!


February - We will Rock You in London for Carol's 60th, with the girls - Michelle, Mandy and Michelle.

March - Paul and Janys over from Spain. Mothers Day at Judith and Gerry's.  Jack's Birthday Party at Bracknell Trampoline Centre.

April - Jack's 4th birthday. My 44th!

May - Biddle's birthday in Shepperton. Holiday to Menorca.  Paula and Matthew got married.

June - Lounge finished and new sofa arrived

July - Mandy, Nicky, Olivia and Megan and Mam came to stay. Strawberry tea
at Houses of Parliament with Wendy. Jack's 1st Sports Day.  Paul over for a week.

September - Purchased wig!! Mega shop for the day with Wendy and meal/cocktails after

October - Paul and Janys over.  Centre Parcs for Wendy's 50th.  Boro for a week at half term/Halloween party

November - Friday 5th last chemo

December - BCC Carol concert with Wendy.  Jack's Christmas Concert. Strictly Final round here with 'baby club' girls. Jack's 1st Panto and of course Christmas at Judith and Gerry's
 
New Years Eve - Just staying at home with Jon and Jack tonight having a curry and a few drinks - I'm sat here in tracky bottoms, sweatshirt bald head and have my laptop on my lap both boys on the sofa watching 'Flushed Away' - it doesn't get much better than that...oh yes I could have well trained locks flowing around my ears...(next year maybe!)

Lows of 2010 (not that many thank goodness)

January - having to have a rib biopsy/bone scan

March - Paula going into hospital and being unable to walk

June - Radiotherapy to ribs and Dr C saying that he though chemo should be done as I have swelling in my neck
July -  5th July started chemo again, 1st (and last) visit to Legoland

November  - Paula died on 3rd and her funeral was on 18th

December - Health wise I'm feeling the worst I have since I was diagnosed with BC in 2006 and wondering what delights I have to come in 2011 treatment wise and even daring to wonder if I'll be here this time next year to do a 'Highs and Lows' of 2011.
**************************************************************
 HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my family and friends

Thank you for all your support over the past year, especially through the months I had chemo...and thank you for continuing to read my blog.

love Clare xx

6 comments:

  1. Not sure what to write Clare, so I will send you some (((((hugs))))) too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just had a catch up and you still amaze me. Massive positive vibes for 2011 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of hugs from me too Clare - you are a fantastic woman and although we have never met in the flesh you have touched my life. I believe I have crossed paths with you for a reason... I hope you have a good year, I really do. Rachel x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi Clare, You WILL be about to do highs and lows of 2011 - I bet my big fat ass on it.
    Love to you all, Alex x x x

    ReplyDelete