Tuesday, 28 December 2010

So it for another year...Christmas is over and it went by in a flash.

Had a lovely time with some of my family.

Friday Jon, Jack and I went to see Sleeping Beauty at the Panto...great fun and lots of laughter.

Jack went to sleep as soon as we got home, but not until he'd got a plate ready with mince pie and oats and milk.  Jon and I finished wrapping the last couple of pressies and sat down with a few drinks and nibbles.

We were woken at 6.15am and Jack was so excited that Father Christmas had eaten his mince pie, Rudolf had eaten the oats and drank his milk and in return left presents!

After opening our presents we went to pick up Mum and Dad and we all headed over to Judith and Gerry's.

Dinner was lovely and so much of it!

Everyone including Jack chilled out for the rest of the day.

Boxing Day and Tim and Vic joined us.  They are great with Jack and kept him amused most of the day.

Jon and Tim were on a mission to get as plastered as they could and boy did they do it in style.

Both looked like the they were dead when they got up and I think they felt it!!

Adrian and Jess came at lunchtime and we all had a chat and then it was time for us to go.  I drove back as Jon was probably still over the limit.

I love being with my family at Christmas, just a shame that Jon's are so far away.  This year Mam and Brian went away and Mandy, Nicky, Olivia and Megan joined them for New Year..just as well as even if we'd have wanted to go up there Jon wouldn't have been given the time off!!

So just winding down now.  Still in pain on the left side of my ribcage but taking painkillers still.

I have a date for my CT Scan and it's 11th Jan so not long to wait.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment