Happy New Year.
My first 'wafflings' of 2011.
Decs down and packed away, very neatly all ready for next Christmas.
So now it's all over I can concentrate on things I have planned for this year.
First thing is to get back to healthy eating and lose some weight and feel better in myself.
I already have a few things planned to look forward to:
Mum and Dad's 60th Wedding Anniversary in March, Jack's birthday and party, Disneyland Paris.
Being brave and having Jack's party in a hall and doing it ourselves!!...must be mad.
Busy week this week, friends tomorrow for play, Jack starts school Weds, birthday visit to a friends Thurs, hospital Friday and then it'll be week 1 of 2011 over!! No wonder it all goes so fast!
Health wise - right foot and leg still giving me pain but getting better - I think? Still on the diuretics but they are a pain as about an hour after taking them I need to go to the loo numerous times...ok if I'm indoors but when out and about it's a nuisance.
Rib pain is still there but build up of painkillers seems to be easing it a little.
Lots of love to you and yours in 2011, Clare. I'm so glad to be able to read and post on your blog, it's nice to feel closer to you despite the distance that separates us. I hope you have a great, wonder-filled year. I hope that you all (especially Jack) enjoy your visit to Disneyland and that your health permits you to live as full a life as possible.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to this year's waffles,
Lots of love,
Aisha xxxx
Clare
ReplyDeleteI continue to be amazed at you and your ability to 'get on with life'......I don't post often here but I do read......usually am stuck for what to say (so not me!)
Anyway just wanted to wish you and your lovely boys all the best for 2011. Looking forward to hearing (reading) all about Disneyland in Paris.
Much love
Lil
xx