So relieved.
Went to see Dr C today and get the results of the scan done last week.
He said the report showed that the rib area although still inflamed was looking better than it did in October and all other areas of concern have remained stable.
He explained that the pain I was having could have been due to stopping the steroids, they would have been acting as an good anti-inflammatory and when I stopped them it may have just been aggrivated.
He explained that the pain I was having could have been due to stopping the steroids, they would have been acting as an good anti-inflammatory and when I stopped them it may have just been aggrivated.
I'm so happy that the horrible chemo that I'm still suffering effects from did it's stuff for me.
Dr C had a look at my leg and wasn't very happy with it and thinks it's possibly cellulitis and has put me on 2 weeks of antibiotics...if t doesn't clear up he'll have another think..
So no excuse now get the leg better and get on with my life...I have a full year of stuff planned so need to be in tip top condition for it.
wooooooohoooooooooo!
ReplyDeleteFab news.....so pleased for you now go get that leg better!
Lil
xx
That's great news Clare. I'm so pleased.
ReplyDeleteHow's your wee man getting on at school? LOVED the pic of him in uniform! xxxx
Love
Julia
Hey Clare, Great news! I hope your leg gets better soon. Take care superwoman!
ReplyDeleteAlex x
Great news Clare, I love to read happy news from you.. keep it coming xx
ReplyDelete