Had the Ultrasound and needle biopsy done today on the lump(s) in my neck.
The Dr doing it said they were larger than normal so I'm assuming they are lymph nodes that have come up/been infected or are cancerous.
I asked if they looked suspect and was met with silence so I said well nothing you can tell me is worse than being told you have incurable cancer....and then he did say that they don't look great!!
Depending on what they got out today will depend on what happens next if no definite results then they will do again with a bigger needle (ouch!!)
I was a tiny bit fuming when I left as I asked if they had shown up on the last scan and he said they didn't scan my neck in January...well I have the letter that says it should have been a neck/chest/abdo and pelvis scan, so if they had been there in January they would have been picked up. He said to make sure next week they do right up to my ears as they need pictures of the lumps on a scan.
Does no one do anything they are supposed to these days?
Roll next Friday (25th) when I get the results
I'm sending you lots and lots of wellness vibes Clare. Yes I know it won't really make much difference but it will make me feel better and you too I hope. I'm hoping and praying for good results. As for them missing it in January, it's not worth beating yourself up about that. Onwards and upwards is the only way to go.
ReplyDelete((((((((hugs)))))))) in the meantime,
Take care,
Love from Aisha xxxx