Sunday, 20 March 2011

What a lovely week.

Mum and Dad reached their 60th wedding anniversary on March 17th...what a great achievement.


Paul and Janys are over from Spain and I've seen quite a lot of them this time which is lovely.  

Judith and Gerry came over Saturday morning and then Gerry went off to see his Mum and Dad whilst Judith and I got my house in shape for the 'Tea Party'.

I'm so lucky to have a sister like Judith, nothing is too much trouble for her, I thought I was organised and in control...she is worse...but that's good!


We always manage to cry with laughter at some point and Saturday evening was no exception...tears rolling down our cheeks at something so silly that only sisters could both find funny...very nearly wet myself.

Lunch out at the Moat House was really lovely and we all enjoyed ourselves.  

Back here for tea and it was a proper cake fest - Cream Tea, Cream Cakes, Cup cakes and a few sarnies thrown in for good measure...

I know Mum and Dad enjoyed it as they love having their family around them.

Jack was on his best behaviour all weekend and I was so proud of him at the restaurant as he behaved impeccably.

Busy week coming up...Baby visiting tomorrow, Scan Tues, loft starting Weds...

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. So glad you all had a lovely weekend. Belated anniversary wishes to your Mum and Dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous time with your family. I know what you mean about sisters - mine make me howl ! (usually with laughter!)

    Take care Clare x x x

    ReplyDelete