Monday, 22 August 2011

I was supposed to be going up to London to see Thriller but pulled out on Friday as the thought of being up there and feeling crap filled me with dred.

As it turned out I made the right desision as Sunday wasn't a good day energy wise.  Went to Mum and Dad's for roast dinner and just about managed to eat it all.  Slept most of the afternoon in Dad's recliner!!

Today was much better, did a load of washing (bedding) and got that out and dried.  Got Jack's school shoes and some new trainers.  Had a wonder round The Range and came back for lunch.

Did a load of ironing and put it all away, so up to date with that.  Jon took Jack to Taekwando and I got us tea ready...bit of an effort but I managed it.

About 9pm I was so tired but now have a 2nd wind and after a shower feel refreshed again.

Tomorrow Jon is off again and will take me to Next/Matalan to get some bits and bobs.

So 4 more days until scan results and if I'm honest I'm a bit 'scared' of what it will show.  Not sure what will be plan of action...if tumours shrunk do I carry on as I am now?...or if worse will chemo be suggested?...we will see soon enough.

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare, I'm not surprised you're tired with all the running around you do! I hope the scan results are ok, the waiting is the worst part, isn't it? When you get the results at least they'll come with a treatment plan, whatever it may be. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs,
    Aisha xxxx

    ReplyDelete