Friday, 5 August 2011

Saw Dr C today and he passed my heart fit for treatment.

Explained head pain and he said to go back to taking 1mg of steroid and next week try reducing again if I get head  pain again increase by 0.5mg.

Told him about the pain in my side and he examined me for enlarged liver...he was happy that it wasn't BUT I fail to see how could feel anything beneath the flab!!...told him so and he said it was naughty Dr prescribing fat pills!!

Asked about the CT Scan and he said as both letters have the same appointment time and date assume they are doing all that he's requested if I get hassle insist and if still getting hassle get them to phone him..

Up on the ward at 10am really busy today so didn't get seen until 11.45am..home by 1.30pm though so not all bad.

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that he's happy with your liver. Fingers crossed scan goes smoothly and shows positive results. Sorry for calling this morning btw, Kevin was worried and then I was worried I'd forgotten. Memory isn't great these days!!! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete