Another week gone by and I feel good this week.
The school holidays have gone so fast, can't believe that Jack is back to school Tuesday.
Been getting in training for the school run by getting up at 7am with Jon so by Tuesday I should once again be used to early starts...although laying in until 9.30 is lovely.
Had a lovely day with the 'Baby Club' ladies and the kids all played nicely. So lucky to have been part of a postnatal group that most ended up being really good friends and get so much support from them too.
Iris the funeral celebrant rang tonight to see how I was, I saw her before we went to Spain and she was just checking in...lol...such a lovely lady.
Something on everyday until Monday and that day will be spent very quietly, sorting uniform, ironing on labels, finishing Jack's 'Summer Holiday Diary' and generally chilling. Swimming for Jack re-starts Monday at 4.30pm so mustn't forget to go to that!!
Just went through school inset days for next year and Jon isn't able to book any...all taken and the only week he can have in the summer is the 1st week of school hols no other full weeks available...so bloody annoying.
He's had his hours changed at work from 8am -5.50pm to 8am to 3.50pm, so now he works 5 days instead of 4 days with a day off. Much better for helping me and taking Jack to things. Only took exactly 3mths for his boss to do it...disgraceful if you ask me but I have a laid back placid hubby who just lets things be...I would have been on his case after 2 weeks!!
Anyway, waffle waffle...can't help myself sometimes...
You have to waffle Clare, just to validate your blog name! Good to hear your news.... xxx love Julia
ReplyDeleteHiya Clare,
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased that you're feeling good this week :-). It's great that Jon will be home in time to take Jack to after school activities, especially with the cold weather coming.
I'm always thinking of you. Lotsa love, Marie xxx
Glad your feeling good Clare and good to hear Jon's finally got his hours changed its shocking how long it took. Hope Jack enjoys his first day in year 1. xxx
ReplyDeleteIf you need any help with covering Jack on inset days for appts etc (and assuming they match Loddon's!) I'll be happy to help. Fayex
ReplyDelete