Have had a lovely weekend.
Saturday was busy, flu jab for Jon and I in the morning.
Went up to Marlow to meet Tim and Vic for lunch at the Harvester, an hour(ish) in the park after to let Jack run off excess energy and then off to get Jack's pageboy suit fitted.
Sunday we had a bit of a slow start my head was hurting when I woke up, so went back to bed for a while. I hope it's a one off and tomorrow I'll be ok.
Off to Wendy's for Sunday lunch and as usual it was delicious. Had to leave at 4.30pm as Jono was off to Boro (his Nanna's funeral tomorrow) and he had to go and pick up Nathaniel from Kent on the way (not on the way at all but hey ho!)
Judith and Gerry called in on their way back from Gloucester and stayed for a couple of hours.
So a busy but nice weekend.
Clare, glad you had a lovely weekend and hope your feeling better today. Jack looks so cute in his outfit what a lovely photo. Thinking of you and sending lots of love. xxxx
ReplyDelete