Monday, 3 October 2011

Jack went to his 1st football match at the weekend Reading v Boro...not a good scoreline 0-0 and he managed to fall asleep for 20mins of the 2nd half!!

Nathaniel and Aaron stayed over corrupting their Uncle...not that it takes much, but good time was had by all and that's what counts

Mondays are starting to be a struggle..Jack's school stuff weighs a ton and there's no way he can carry it...it really hurts my back but it could also be due to the size of my huge stomach.  The more weight I put on the worse I feel - no energy/aching/getting out of breath/walking slower.  If I want to defy the odds I have to start helping myself.  No one else can do it for me.

I have said it before but this time really want to make an effort with losing some weight.  It makes me so miserable seeing what I've turned into..so I have done a dinner menu for the next 2 weeks, I do have quite a few meals out socially and will promise to myself to choose off the menus wisely.

Why is it so hard?..

Having cancer is hard enough without all the associated crap.

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Clare, You need to ask for help on a Monday. I am sure anyone would be willing to help you and would probably take Jack to school as well if you needed it.

    I am so sorry the extra weight is causing issues - its not your fault but you have to deal with all the side effects

    As you sat its crap - big huge dollops of it

    So sorry Clare

    Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now the proud owner of a not so trendy shopping trolley bag thingy to cart things to school...may have to go in disguise!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete