Friday, 7 October 2011

Hospital again today for my 'normal' treatment.

Went in about 9.30am (as they drug company 'forgot' to send tall the Herceptin orders!!) and was out and down in clinic for 11am.

Had a bit of a wait as usual but saw Dr C and went through my list of  'niggles'...main one being head and eye pain so, unfortunately he said double the dose of steroids for 10 days if it calms down reduce again to see if it is doing any good. Not what I wanted or need but if it's prolonging my life then so be it.

Jon was off today so he picked me up and went to lunch and then to Nationwide and paid off our mortgage...how lovely but a shame I have to be ill to do it!!  Through a bit of a hissy fit at the redemption figure £751.00!!! plus admin charges of £90!

Popped round Mum and Dad's for a cuppa and chat, picked up Jack from school and went to do weekly shop at Asda...very busy and one miserable child...make me so angry!! - his legs hurt could he go in the trolley, can I have, can I have...I think my idea of shopping and phoning Jon to pick me up was the best idea...but no they wanted to shop with me...

All sorted and pit away for another week...think I'll go back to home delivery...much more calming!

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment