Well last night I met up with Fiona a lady from BCpals forum.
We've been chatting for ages on FB and when I had my latest diagnosis she was compelled to come and see me.
All the way from Aberdeen!!!...how fab is that?
Went out for a meal last night and didn't stop chatting all evening, got on like a house on fire.
Today we went to Nirvana Spa. A lovely relaxing day, still managing to chat. Fiona had a hot stone massage whilst I just relaxed by the pool, lunch followed (yum) and then in the heated lounger room...I managed to snore as fell asleep...oops!
Hydro pool next and then Floatation...which I loved.
Champers in the Garden Room to finish off.
Jono picked us up at 5pm and my day was complete with the Strictly launch show to pair up the dancers..really looking forward to it this year (always am).
Tomorrow Fiona is coming to lunch..hope my roast lives up to the hype!!
Glad you had a fab day with your new friend!!!
ReplyDelete