Friday, 16 September 2011

Another treatment over.  Didn't keep my clinic appointment as I have nothing to ask/say and as my consultant was away (again), so thought I'd leave it for another 3 weeks.

Didn't take that long and was out by 10.45am, usual 'Friday Club' having a laugh...me, Charlotte, nurses - Kate, Sandra, Carol.

Charlotte is due her final Herceptin on Dec 9th so it will be great for her to not have to trudge all the way from Newbury but I will be left as sole survivor of 'The Friday Club'...there were several other ladies but all have finished treatment....I'll just have to recruit some newbies as I'll chat to anyone it shouldn't be too hard.

Finally getting Sky back tomorrow after 3yrs without.  Jono is off to Kent to see Nathaniel and Aaron and to go to the football, staying over until Monday.  Hope it won't be too long a weekend on my own with Jack.

We're baking Saturday afternoon (flapjacks and gingerbread men) - Jack's request.  Sunday he has a party to go to and then we'll probably go round my Mum and Dad's as they've been away for a week.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment