Monday, 17 October 2011

Busy old week last week...

Tuesday Paul and Janys arrived from Spain to stay a few days, which is lovely now we can put them up as I get to see more of them.

Wednesday Wendy's birthday lunch at London Street Brasserie..lovely. 

Thursday was my lovely hubby's 40th Birthday...we dropped Jack at school and went into town to get Jono some new clothes...he managed to get 2 pairs of jeans/a coat/a jumper and a shirt. We had lunch at Prezzo's which was lovely.



In the evening we went for an Indian with Paul, Janys and Dad...again lovely.

Friday I went to Lucinda's Mum's funeral...very sad, as I kept thinking what if that was my Mum...she was a loved lady and so many nice things said about her.

Saturday was a day of bit's and pieces..shopping for tea on Sunday and tidying up.

Sunday we went to The Moat House for lunch to celebrate Jono's birthday with my family and it was really nice.  Back here for cream tea and birthday cake.

So busy weekend but I had lots of help so not too tiring.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment