Hospital again today, 3 weeks go so quickly.
Treatment done fairly quickly but then had to wait over an hour to see Dr C.
Told him I hadn't reduced steroids and he was fine with this and suggested that I reduced by 1mg from the weekend, so I will reduce Sunday as nothing going on Sunday and Monday so if I feel rough I can go to bed.
I asked what the situation was with brain tumours i.e. what can be done when they start up again. He said if one particular area was causing me 'trouble' they would consider a targeted area of radiotherapy.
I have a hard lump on my right breast and he said last time that he thought is was scar tissue from my lumpectomy. I asked again as not convinced but he is adamant.
He's planning a CT for after Christmas. Which is a good thing as it shows he thinks I'll still be here for that!
Met Mum, Dad and Jack in town. Back to their house and then Jono, Dad and I went out in the evening for a meal at Tampopo.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment