Sunday, 30 October 2011

I feel crap.
So sick of waking early morning and my head pounding, makes me feel sick and I hate that feeling.

I know that there is lot going on inside my head (as in tumours not thoughts) but I just wish I could wake and feel 'normal', instead of wobbly/feint/sick.  It's very scary.

Had a lovely time at Sue Ryder Fireworks and Halloween last night.  Next years date was printed on the programme, do I think I'll be here to go?  No, not if I'm honest and baring a miracle.  I said to Wendy yesterday that I hope to make my 46th birthday but even that's now making me think I'm being too optimistic.

Oh this is turning into a 'poor me' post.  When I feel ill that's how it makes me feel.  I hate being like this.

I will snap out of it soon.

**update**

I did indeed snap out of it, by 9am I was feeling 99% better and had a good day in the end. Made cakes, did washing, ironing, roast dinner and bits and bobs around the house

Nothing keeps me down for long.

Love Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. Blimey you are amazing, woman! How vile to feel so awful, and so much sympathy for those times. Massive respect and awe at your preference for a happy normal busy mum Sunday, and your up-ness. Be well and be happy for as long as you can; I hope you know that you are much respected and vey much loved by all sorts of people.

    Much love, and wishing you a better wakeup in the morning
    Julia etc xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((Clare)) you really are superwoman. You continue to amaze me. Love Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle for words soemtimes but just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. Also as I am always an optimist I am sure this is just a 'blip' and that things will settle down soon - I am still convinced you will be around to annoy us for years yet honey.

    Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete