Sunday, 20 November 2011

After a lousy day yesterday not being able to do anything, (and not even having the energy to go out last night), I decided not to take the new lunchtime tablet that I have been prescribed.

Know what, I feel so much better.  Went into town with Jon to take a few bits back and although I was tired not totally exhausted.

Googled the tabs and these are the most common side effects: - all that I thought I was taking the darn things to stop.
  • Drowsiness
  • Weakness 
  • Vomiting
  • Infections
  • Loss of appetite
  • An irritated, stuffy, or runny nose
  • Coughing
  • Dizziness
  • A spinning sensation (vertigo)
  • Bruising
  • Coordination problems
  • Memory loss (amnesia)
  • Unusual sensations, such as burning, tingling, or numbness
  • Double vision
So after reading that lot I decided to stop taking them.  At hospital again tomorrow so will ask Staff Nurse Kate what she thinks, may even get a cheeky quick chat with Dr C at Monday clinic.  I'd rather have a couple of collapsing episodes a week than feeling rough all the time.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment