Saturday, 19 November 2011

Well, a bit of a pants day today.

Jack woke at 2am screaming, he'd been sick and there was poo everywhere!  Cleaned him and his bedroom up and he came in with me.  Consequently I didn't sleep well at all.  Well must have as woke at 7.30am and decided to just lay there.

Came downstairs and felt so tired.  Went back to bed until 12.30pm.  Moved from bed to sofa.  Not sure why I feel so tired and lacking energy, hoping it's not  the new meds.

Was supposed to be going out with friends tonight but I didn't even have an ounce of energy to get ready, let alone sit in a restaurant all evening.  Feel bad letting them down but I would have been crap company.

I have been offered a mobility scooter...very excited.  Jon and I have talked about getting one but I suppose the longer we put it off the less 'real' things become.  It will be fab to do the school run and get to Mum and Dad's.  Just hope I don't tip out of it!

Just need a new garage door now as it will have to go in there to charge up and our up and over door is broken and too hard for me to open.  Another thing we've put off, so all good as we'll have a new door and I'll be able to get about a bit more.

Looking forward to being a bit more with it tomorrow and not so tired, fingers crossed.

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Im sure your friends will not mind you bailing out - it happens - and just read you latest post and hope your feeling a bit better continues.

    Big yay to the new wheels though - I think Jon should add a few enhancements to the mobility scooter: some go faster stripes, a souped up engine, a built in dvd player etc etc.

    ReplyDelete