After a mediocre nights sleep woke up feeling bright and breezy.
Jack was at Mum and Dad's again so Jon dropped me round there at 8am. Hate Wednesdays as bin day/recycling so busy busy even before we left.
Had brekkie with them (why does Jack eat a huge breakfast for them but not us - grrr) and then I permed Mum's hair, maybe I shouldn't have but I'll be damned if anyone else is doing it whilst I still feel I can (been doing her hair since 1982!!).
Lunch with friends and had a nice chat.
Jon picked us up at 4.30pm.
Ellen my Mac Nurse popped in with a prescription for Epilim Chrono - will see if that works, just trial and error for now. Will collect tomorrow and see how I go.
Also had some lovely flowers from Sara and family and a rather large box of chocs from Helen R.
So a happy lady here today. Hoping tomorrow is as good.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope new meds are working well Clare and you've had a good couple of days. Fayex
ReplyDelete