Love the weekends as I don't feel quite so vulnerable on my own with Jack. Except Jon was at work yesterday, only has to do 1/13 so not bad but he shouldn't be doing any at all.
Marie (and her hubby) from BCpals very kindly gave me a mobility scooter, will be very useful on days that I don't feel able to do the walk to school. Jon has trialed it whizzing round the close and it goes quite fast actually. I'm off for a trial run later.
Out for Dad's birthday meal, only up to the carvery (with vouchers!!). Mum was in bed poorly, think she may have got what Jack had - oops.
Slow start to today as had a cracking headache and was a bit fuzzy. Wokingham Christmas Carnival today so will pop over there, us and a thousand others. Jack may well get to see Santa in his grotto.
New tablets taken last night so we shall see what I feel like for the rest of today and if I lose any sensation in my right side.
Busy old day really but that's ok.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment