Christmas Day 2011.
Luckily it wasn't a really early start as we had 'incidents' during the night! We'd just brought all the presents down and heard Jack calling. He'd had a massive nose bleed all over his bed. Jono sorted him out and we thought he'd gone to sleep. Waited 30mins and Jono went up to take the carrot/milk and mince pie..Jack piped up "what are you doing Daddy" - oops
Jono, set his alarm for 3am and sorted it all out then.
7.30am stocking in our room and then all downstairs for main presents. I was really spoilt, Jono got me a Dab Radio with Ipod docking station. Lots of other lovely things - too many to mention.
Paul and Janys were a great help and the dinner was lovely (except the roasties - most disappointing).
Mum and Dad went home at 6pm and the rest of us just chilled out for the evening.
Boxing Day Blow Out!
Another day of food and more food.
I was up early as couldn't sleep, back (spine/ribs) hurting, nothing major.
Round Mum and Dad's for my fave meal of the year - cold meat/mash/peas/pickles/salad etc
Sat here now needing a valve to release the pressure from my stomach!
So a lovely couple of days, with some of my family.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you had good Christmas. I remember what I was like so I leave stokings, drink, carrot mince pie and note to Santa down by the fire place lol.
ReplyDeleteTake care of you and rest all you can before the wedding as you will have lots of dancing to do. Enjoy yourself.
Love Sinead and all the Dunne Family xx
ha ha..
ReplyDeletethink that's what may happen next year!!
Getting up at 3pm was hard for Jon after a few drinks!!
C x