6.10am edged out of bed due to my weakness on right side.
Well, got the shock of my life, my right arm/hand/leg and all down my side started to spasm. Jon called 999 as we didn't really know what to do.
He took me to the toilet I completely forgot I had no feeling at all on the right side, upshot was I fell off the toilet and crashed to the floor.
Para medics came and sorted me out. Taken to A&E and seen straight away. CT scan done of head and they said tumour at base of neck was inflamed causing the numbness.
Had physiotherapist gave me the choice of coming home with frame/commode - which I actually don't need at the moment or they had a bed for me. I opted to come home.
Feeling tired this morning as didn't sleep too well last night.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a scare! Glad you are home now, please let that lovely husband of you take care of you and everything, it's his way of showing how much he cares, he must feel quite helpless because he can't make you well again. I know resting up all the time is boring, but I'm sure you will find things to do.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all the time xxx
Yikes! Hope you get a decent sleep and tomorrow is a better day.
ReplyDeleteLots of love
Julia xxxxx
Dear Clare,
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling loads better today and I'm glad Jon is taking good care of you.
I'm so looking forward to next week (and busy making a little surprise for Jack as well as one or two for you) Shhhh don't tell anyone.
Love from Aisha xxxx
Just sending you a whole heap of best wishes and hoping that this doesnt recur again soon. Must have been scary for both of you.
ReplyDeleteWith love and admiration.
Alexandra x x x
Hope you've managed to get more rest the last couple of days, Clare and everything has settled back down again on your right side. Must have been so scary for you all. Love and hugs and please shout if you need any help this week or anytime. Fayex
ReplyDelete